Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Mike Evangel could say on
Keeping Your Resolutions:
- Taking a step in the right direction is a good idea any time of the year.
- Traditionally New Year’s Resolutions often end up on the scrap heap before the end of January.
- A valuable strategy is to try to not bite off more than you can chew and limit yourself to one New Year’s Resolution. Accomplishing one resolution is better than having 10 failed resolutions.
- After you fully adopt any resolution, you can always implement another at any time of the year.
Here are my top 6 New Year’s Resolution suggestions for 2022:
- Eliminate junk food from your diet.
- Increase the amount of exercise that you are getting.
(Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program.)
- Try to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night, preferably 8.
- Think more positively and not negatively about everything in your life!
- Minimize your exposure to toxins, including EMF.
- Spend more time outdoors in nature and in the sunshine.
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with a master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.