Interview Kathleen E. Owings.
Financial Advisor, Kathleen Owings can discuss the topic of how to go about finding and hiring the right financial planner for your individual or family needs.
Some Key Talking Points From Kathleen Owings
on Digital Financial Planning Options:
- As we all find ourselves at home these days, there are a variety of digital tools and solutions that you could use for a financial plan during this pandemic.
- Financial companies such as Vanguard and Betterment offer robo advice that walks you through various financial phases in your life, like saving for retirement.
- Those solutions may work for young savers who are just getting started.
- These are easy because you do not have to leave the comfort of your home to receive advice.
- If you would prefer to have personalized advice from a financial adviser who you can build a relationship with, most have moved their capabilities online.
- Comprehensive financial plans through tools such as Zoom meetings in place of in-person meetings, and the client receives the same advice and deliverables as those before the pandemic.
Available for Interviews: Kathleen E. Owings.
Kathleen E. Owings is Principal and Financial Advisor for Westbilt Financial Group. She was named one of the 4 Under 40 in 2018, a prestigious award given by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors to only four young advisors in the country. Kathleen manages assets for individuals, families, and businesses to the highest standards of fiduciary duty.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.