Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Ramsey, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state of the art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
Talking Points from Michael Evangel on
How Key Data Collection Will Win the COVID-19 Ware:
Until we ask the correct questions and collect the proper data, the World War against this invisible enemy can not and will not be won!
The key to victory of the COVID-19 War can be found in the words of Sun Tzu from his famous book “The Art of War” that he wrote in the 5th century BC.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
When we know our enemy as well as ourselves, we will be on the proper path to victory.
When I heard that after almost the entire crew of the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt had been tested for COVID-19 and 60% of the crew with positive tests were asymptomatic, it became clear to me how the battle plan to victory must be drawn up.
What We Know
- Dr. Fauci recently estimated that 25-50% of people with COVID-19 may be asymptomatic. That number appears to be higher in young healthy individuals. They are spreading this disease in a stealth and covert manner without their knowledge or consent. This has to be stopped!
- The people who come down with COVID-19 symptoms may be contagious for days before exhibiting symptoms.
- We know that comorbidities such as obesity, diabetes, age, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease increase the likelihood of having serious complications from COVID-19.
- The virus is potentially spread from your hands picking up the virus from the environment and touching mucus membranes such as the mouth, nose and eyes. It also may be spread from contaminated objects or food coming in contact with a mucus membrane. In addition, it may be spread through the air via respiratory droplets and respiratory aerosols. A respiratory droplet is bigger than an aerosol and is from coughing, sneezing, and talking. A respiratory aerosol results from breathing.
10 key questions on What
We Need to Find Out About
- How long are recovered COVID-19 patients shedding viruses for after being asymptomatic?
- Will the positive but asymptomatic people (carriers) eventually exhibit symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are the carriers shedding the virus to the same extent as symptomatic individuals?
- Are the carriers building antibodies to COVID-19?
- How long are the carriers going to shed the virus for?
- Assuming the carriers eventually stop shedding the virus, will their antibody levels be as high as individuals that recovered from COVID-19?
- Testing is currently being done to see if antibodies can be harvested from recovered patients and given to symptomatic individuals as a treatment.
- What are blood levels of Vitamin D (25-hydroxy vitamin D) of carriers as compared to those individuals with mild symptomatic COVID-19 and serious COVID-19 symptoms? This is important because Vitamin D levels are intricately linked to immunity and injury repair. Vitamin D also combats cytokines that create inflammation and fluid buildup in the lungs.
- What are the zinc levels in carriers as compared to those individuals with mild symptomatic COVID-19 and serious COVID-19 symptoms? Zinc has been linked to slowing down an enzyme that is vital to COVID-19 replication.
- Is there a genetic link common to the carriers?
When we find out the answers to those questions, we will know a lot more about our enemy as well as ourselves. With that knowledge we can lay out an offensive and defensive battle plan to win this war!
The basic battle plan must include
the current recommendations
- Social distancing
- Hand washing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Repeatedly sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, such as cell phones, keyboards, light switches and doorknobs
- Not touching your face without thorough washing of your hands
- Making sure that food and anything else coming in contact with mucus membranes are virus free
- Wearing face masks, preferably high-efficiency ones
- Initially assuming that everyone that you come in contact with is a carrier and take proper precautions accordingly is prudent.
- Everyone must be tested for both active COVID-19 and COVID-19 antibodies.
Dr. Michael Evangel,
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with master’s degree in environmental health.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.