Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on
Why Qualified Managers Are Denied Access to an MBA:
- 23.8M managers work across the US are helping to drive the economy of every sector of industry and government.
- Many of these managers were able to live the traditional American dream, do well in High School, get accepted to college, and graduate. After a few years, they have the option to undertake an MBA, to further propel their careers into the industrial stratosphere.
- HOWEVER, for millions of these managers, who work for the largest global companies, manage thousands of personnel and multi-million dollar budgets, the traditional education pathway was not an option. They could not go to college due to financial, personal, family illness and various other barriers.
- WHY? Because US colleges require a bachelor’s degree to be accepted into an MBA program. Not only were these talented managers denied a college opportunity, the barriers are further compounded today, by being denied entry to an MBA program.
- Many world-class international universities, such as the centuries old University of East London and Ducere, or University of Wales and Ducere, welcome such managers, based not on a bachelor’s transcript, but on their proven track record of years of professional experience.
Millions of US managers can now join other MBA candidates from the world’s most prestigious companies, to undertake a fully online, world-class university MBA, based on 5+ years of demonstrated management experience, no bachelors degree required.
Interview: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is Founder of the Ducere Global Business School, which has been recognized by the State of California, the US Congress as well as numerous global awards for transforming access to higher education. He is a global leader in disrupting the education sector, and has founded three education startups (The prior two were ultimately sold to publicly listed companies.).
As the founder of Ducere, Jacobson, together with hundreds of world leaders ranging from Presidents to heads of the UN and CIA and global companies, are transforming education to overcome systemic barriers to be relevant, applied, affordable, and accessible.
Jacobson is also a keynote speaker and has given talks on education innovation from Harvard University to European governments.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.