Available for Interviews: Glenn Matecun.
Glenn Metecun, CELA, is certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Here are some talking points on how to financially plan for nursing home costs:
Married and concerned about one of you going into a nursing home?
- The average cost of a nursing home is over $8000 per month.
- How can families afford that? It could be with long-term care insurance (most don’t have that) or Medicaid planning.
- Most people worry about losing every dime or their house. Thankfully, there are some great options available (that can protect your house and life savings.)
- This is true even if one spouse is in a nursing home.
- If you are currently healthy, this is a great time to plan for everything in advance. People should not wait.
- Because this is a big fear, and we tend to put off thinking about “how things end,” too many people wait too long or leave things undone . . . only for their children to have to figure things out.Interview: Glenn Matecun.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Glenn R. Matecun, CELA
Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the
National Elder Law Foundation
Matecun, Thomas & Olson, PLC
Attorneys & Counselors
Visit us at: www.MichiganEstatePlans.com