Interview Kathleen Owings.
Kathleen Owings, a Financial Advisor and Principal Owners of Westbilt Financial Group, can discuss some simple, yet practical ways that people can get get out of debt and get their finances back on track.
On Overcoming Debt:
Debt can be very overwhelming and may make one feel like he or she has no control over your finances.
- I recommend that people struggling with debt take back control of their finances by tracking their money.
- First make a list of your debt, from smallest to largest, with monthly minimum payments.
- Then create a budget itemizing all monthly expenses.
- Start with how you are currently spending, and then see if there are areas you can save better and then apply the found money to your debt, such as eating out or vacations.
- I find that many people do not closely track their money, and are amazed by how they are spending more money than they think.
- Retirement savings can be included in the budget, but certainly attacking the debt should be a priority.
Available for Interviews: Kathleen E. Owings.
Kathleen E. Owings was named one of the 4 Under 40 in 2018, a prestigious award given by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors to only four young advisors in the country. Kathleen manages assets for individuals, families, and businesses to the highest standards of fiduciary duty.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.