Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Mike Evangel could say on
Signs You May Not Be as Healthy as You Think:
- There are always reasons why changes occur in the human body since nothing happens by “accident.”
- The body has an innate intelligence that strives for balance and health, but only when there is the correct set of circumstances. Those circumstances include not having significant excesses or deficiencies.
- When there is an imbalance, the body prioritizes its energy and symptoms can occur in non-vital areas. Other symptoms are causally related to the imbalance, such as thirst because of dehydration.
- Symptoms such as snoring, bruising easily, always being thirsty, cold or tired, sweating a lot, having dry eyes or chapped lips, bloating, and having a white coating on the tongue could all be indications of an imbalance or a pathology brewing.
- Some other symptoms that could also indicate an imbalance are a lack of mental concentration, stuffed sinuses, difficulty focusing your eyes, mood swings, headaches, digestive disturbances, and constipation.
Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.