Interview Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley, is a dedicated attorney who has been handling legal matters for pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical devices, information technology and other technology companies for over 30 years. He has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship.
Talking Points from Phil Crowley
on the 5 Keys to Work, Success, and Happiness:
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to observe many successful people, and I have found that there are five factors that seem common to them all—and missing in those who are not.
- Find something you LOVE to do that HELPS other people. if you love to do it, you’ll have an inexhaustible supply of energy for it. And if it helps others, there will always be a demand for it.
- Pursue it with PASSION and INTEGRITY. Passion will help you learn to do it well, and Integrity will attract others with integrity (and repel those who don’t).
- Set HIGH GOALS and decide to have SELF-CONFIDENCE. People who set high goals achieve much more than those with no or short-sighted goals; Self-confidence is a gift we give ourselves and is a decision that we make.
- ENJOY THE RIDE. The pleasure comes from the journey, not necessarily the ultimate destination.
- Be GRATEFUL. Recognize and celebrate the help others have given to you and pay it forward. Gratitude is an important value to embrace and share with those special people who had a successful hand in lifting you up.
Available for Interviews: Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley is an attorney for over 30 years who is passionate about helping grow technology companies seize opportunities and avoid expensive legal mistakes as they make ideas come to fruition. Mr. Crowley has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship. He is the Managing Partner at the Law Office of Philip P. Crowley, LLC. Visit Phil Crowley on the web at www.CrowleyLawLLC.com
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.