Interview: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight Holcomb is a marketing guru who can explore the latest digital video marketing strategies that can excite your audience and help them to reach and surpass their business goals. Holcomb is a Fractional CMO to telemedicine companies.
Talking Points from Dwight Holcomb
on Telemedicine in the New Era of Healthcare:
- There is a major shift in how people receive medical care. This will change how we go to the doctor
- Tremendous impact to the current cost of healthcare. This can reduce future cost.
- Perhaps the best possible solution to our current healthcare crisis
(Many can avoid hospitals)
- Eliminate work loss for employers
(no time off work is needed with telemedicine)
- Better privacy for patients
(they can avoid crowded clinics and doctor’s offices)
Sample Interview Questions
- How has telemedicine changed the way people get care during COVID-19?
- Why would someone want to use telemedicine vs. seeing a doctor in-person? (JAMA study).
- What if someone has a physical condition that needs a doctor to be able to see the patient?
- What other benefits can people get from telemedicine (travel insurance supplement)?
- Is our medical information safe (Is what is being used HIPPA compliant
- What is the future of telemedicine after the pandemic passes?
- Cost: How can it be so low?
- Privacy: What about patient privacy?
- Insurance does not usually cover the visitations (and will it after Covid-19?
- What about emergencies?
Available for Interviews: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight W. Holcomb is the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller The Lean CMO: How Small Marketing Budget Can Produce Big Results, is a Member of the Forbes Business Council and the host of the business television show, “SaaS CEO Success TV.” The show airs on the C-Suite TV Network which has global distribution in over 59 million households and more than 90 million views per month.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.