Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation, and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart, and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on
Affordable, Accessible, and Relevant University Degrees:
- Three-Quarters of all US job postings require a bachelor’s degree. According to a recent Washington Post article on July 20, 2021, only one-third of the population has a degree. The math doesn’t add up.
- Of students who go to college, 68% don’t graduate in four years. Half don’t graduate at all.
- College degrees cost an average of $120,000 and take 5.5 years to complete. They also require two years of completely irrelevant subjects like Viking history, algebra, and Latin dance.
- The Ducere Global Business School, registered in California designs and delivers fully accredited world-class, online degrees with a twist. They partner with and have their degrees accredited by schools in Britain, France, Italy, Australia, and other locations around the world.
- International accreditation means:
a) the cost of a degree is reduced by 90%, to between $6,850 – $14,000 total tuition (that is TOTAL, not per year).
b) A British Public university accredited Bachelor’s program can be completed in 2 years.
c) Degrees are 100% focused on job-related outcomes. You only study courses in your field or profession, no Viking history, unless you are planning to start a Viking shipping manufacturer.
d) Managers can enter an MBA directly based on their experience, even with no bachelor’s degree. Shortening the US requirement of a BA + MBA of 8 years, to direct MBA entry, and graduate in one year.
There has been much talk, media attention, books, and research on the US college crisis for decades, with no solution in sight, unless we are willing to look beyond our shores. International partnerships, totally rethink the way education is designed and delivered.
Interview: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder of the Ducere Global Business School, which has been recognized by the State of California, the US Congress as well as numerous global awards for transforming access to higher education. He is a global leader in disrupting the education sector and has founded three education startups (The prior two were ultimately sold to publicly listed companies.).
As the founder of Ducere, Jacobson, together with hundreds of world leaders ranging from Presidents to heads of the UN and CIA and global companies, are transforming education to overcome systemic barriers to be relevant, applied, affordable, and accessible.
Jacobson is also a keynote speaker and has given talks on education innovation from Harvard University to European governments.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.