Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
- With the rise of online banking, we’ve seen budgeting and balancing checkbooks go out the window. Paired with a lack of financial education in our schools, families aren’t prepared financially. The best first step is a budget.
- Most people pile up their expenses on a spreadsheet and save the “leftovers.”
- Proper budgeting isn’t about the math of adding/subtracting. It’s about how to effectively prioritize your money. Divide everything into a Need or Want category.
- Be careful of “upgrades.” It’s easy to say a cell phone is a need but getting the highest-end model every release is a Want.
- Make sure your savings are listed as a Need. Savings should go right next to your rent/mortgage and utilities, not as an afterthought.
- Get help. A good advisor or CPA should be willing and able to help navigate this with you.
Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is the Founder & CEO of Fourth Point Wealth, a wealth management and coaching firm which manages over $100 million, helping families build confidence and grow their wealth.
Chris founded Fourth Point Wealth to fix the broken investor experience. Chris works with individuals and organizations who value collaboration with a financial coach, and he’s developed a process that helps investors identify their goals, pinpoint gaps, and truly understand their wealth. Chris is passionate about client education and believes that, through a clear focus on coaching, investors are more likely to remain confident and committed to their long-term plan and avoid common imprudent decisions that damage our financial future.
When Chris is away from the office, he loves to golf, coach youth sports, and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Katy, and their sons, Brennan and Graham.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.