Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation, and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart, and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on Making Higher Education More Affordable and Accessible:
- Meet Benji, an 18-year-old Aussie, who has already graduated with a British University bachelor honors degree, from one of the UK’s oldest and finest public universities.
- Now Benji has launched the Global Game Changers program in the US this month and is on a mission to support young entrepreneurial students to get a world-class degree, focusing on the real skills they need to get a job and build a career.
- The total British university degree costs $15,800 (not per year—total) compared to the average US college costs of $120,000 and is also registered as an approved university by the US Department of Education.
- The degree is accelerated and can be completed in as little as two years, compared to the US average duration of 5-6 years, and requires only high school completion or equivalent to enter.
- Students work alongside their degree, earning money and gaining real-world skills. While degree assignments are based on practical projects tailored to each student’s career path. No exams or purely academic papers.
- As part of the Global Game Changers tuition, US students will study alongside students from across the US, Australia, the UK, and Africa and includes travel to the UK for graduation as well as cultural and networking events.
Interview: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder of the Ducere Global Business School, which has been recognized by the State of California, the US Congress as well as numerous global awards for transforming access to higher education. He is a global leader in disrupting the education sector and has founded three education startups (The prior two were ultimately sold to publicly listed companies.).
As the founder of Ducere, Jacobson, together with hundreds of world leaders ranging from Presidents to heads of the UN and CIA and global companies, are transforming education to overcome systemic barriers to be relevant, applied, affordable, and accessible.
Jacobson is also a keynote speaker and has given talks on education innovation from Harvard University to European governments.
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.