Available for Interviews: Dr. Franchell Hamilton
Dr. Franchell Hamilton, MD, FACS, FASMBS, FOMA is the Founder of NeuroSwitch™ Weigh Loss–a place for people to receive treatments ranging from bariatric surgery and medical weight loss to hormone therapy. Dr. Hamiltion is also the author of two books, Transformation Is a Mindset: The Journey to Changing Your Input and Your World and And the Best Diet Is . . . .
What Dr. Hamilton could say on
Proven Ways to Lose Weight:
There are so many fad diets out there. Here are 5 scientific ways people can lose more weight:
- Mindful eating. This is being aware of what is going in your mouth and making conscious choices of what you are going to eat.
- Get more sleep. Taking melatonin can help. Getting on a circadian rhythm is important. Meditation or yoga before bed can help.
- Cut back on processed foods. People who cook more at home are typically thinner. It causes an inflammatory reaction in our body which makes weight loss harder. Read labels. Use more whole foods.
- Get more active: actually better for maintaining weight than losing a lot of pounds. Increased activity has SO many benefits. It helps with metabolism, heart health, and muscle maintenance.
- Deciding to make it a lifestyle and not a diet. This is always the game-changer. It comes back to our lifestyle. There’s no way around this when people have an end date for a diet.
Interview: Dr. Franchell Hamilton
Dr. Hamilton is a Triads Award-Winning, Board Certified Surgeon, who gave up operating on the stomach to operating on the mind to treat chronic conditions such as obesity and diabetes. She is the author of two books, Transformation is a mindset: The Journey to Changing Your Input and Your World and And the Best Diet Is . . . , and now educates other providers around the world on what she discovered in her practice through her master class.
Dr. Hamilton is passionate about helping to change the lives of those she meets through practicing medicine and consulting. As a once practicing bariatric surgeon, Dr. Hamilton has firsthand experience addressing the challenges and pain points of patients being treated for cardiometabolic diseases. She founded NeuroSwitch™ Weigh Loss—a place for her patients to receive treatments ranging from bariatric surgery and medical weight loss to hormone therapy.
Dr. Hamilton is a podcast host on Your Health Transformed that discusses a variety of popular and innovative health topics to challenge our current way of thinking about medicine.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.