Available for Interviews: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a comprehensive financial planner and co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, and the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
What Melissa Myers can say in an interview on
How to Pay Cash for Your Next Car:
- Many naysayers think they would never be able to pay cash for a car.
- I’m a planner so I believe that anything is possible with a plan.
- I also believe you can’t listen to people who’ve never done what you want to do because their bias will detract you from your goals.
- Get advice from someone who has done what you want to do.
- Believe that you can drive a car, a nice car, one that you have paid cash for.
- Instead of paying the bank, start paying yourself first. It’s a strategy that’s worked for me since 2007.
- Open up a new checking account and systematically transfer money into it for maintenance and repairs, new tags, insurance and your car payment to yourself.
- Don’t let them scare you into thinking that the only safe car is a brand new one that you lease or buy with a loan.
Interview: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a heart-centered financial planner and typically works with women who are solely responsible for their own financial future. She helps them align their money with their values so they can live their ideal lives and be a blessing to others. Myers is a business owner, co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, creator of Sunkissed and Blessed lifestyle brand, and has been a featured guest on podcasts: Diary of a Small Town Girl and Casa DeConfidence.
Melissa is passionate about empowering women with money and is also the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.