Available for Interviews: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. His company offers customized wealth management solutions—creating plans and portfolios that protect, preserve, and grow clients’ wealth. He is the author of the forthcoming book, Money Rules: 9 Rules to Massive Weatlh.
What Harry Abramhamsen can say in an interview on
Protecting Your Financial Future:
- Inflation is here. We feel it at the pump, in the grocery store. Inflation is like the stealth tax, money is there, but it disappears quickly. You just must be smart about your Money Rules.
- There are tens, if not hundreds, of invisible forces actively invading your wealth, sometimes all at the same time, and if you don’t build a moat around your paper castle, it will be plundered.
Here are 5 strategies to manage your money:
- Create an Additional Stream of Income. If you are working, getting a second job will bring in more income or if you are already retired you may consider a part-time job to supplement your retirement income.
- Unlock an old 401 (k) via 72 (t) to cover expenses.
- Identify excess cash flow to put more money into your bank account. Tax refunds, 401 (k) contributions, prepayment of a mortgage. Temporary solutions for temporary problems.
- If you are in retirement fixed indexed products offer principal protection while allowing you to participate in an index’s growth. This is an important piece for keeping up with inflation.
- Finally, create the right team. Having a financial advisor and tax professional that can guide you will make all the difference.
Interview: Harry Abrahamsen
Harry J. Abrahamsen is Founder & CEO Abrahamsen Financial Group. He has been quoted in numerous national publications, such as Forbes, On Wall Street, Financial Planning, Bottom Line Personal, Smart Money, and cited in the Encyclopedia Britannica. An independent research firm has selected Harry James Abrahamsen as “The 10 Most Dependable Wealth Managers in the Mid-Atlantic” published in the Forbes December 2007 issue Investment Guide. Harry Abrahamsen has five children and resides in New Jersey.
His new book, Money Rules: 9 Rules to Smart Money Decisions, will be available on Amazon soon.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.