Allergy Season is Here . . .
The Surprising Solution Might Be at Your Chiropractor’s Office
Interview: Andrea Auerback
Dr. Andrea Auerback, DC, CACCP, Webster-Certified chiropractor in the NY Metropolitan area. She specializes in prenatal and pediatric care and holds an advanced certification from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
General facts about allergies
In developed countries, allergies are the most common cause of chronic illness—and they’re on the rise. As many as 40 percent of the world’s people suffer from at least one allergic condition, and in some countries, allergies have increased by as much as 50 percent over the past decade.
With allergy season in full swing, many people are stocking up on antihistamines and other medications to help them endure the onslaught of symptoms: sneezing, itching, watery eyes and stuffy noses. But there is an alternative, successful way to treat these seasonal maladies . . .
- Allergies are actually “a constellation of clinical diseases” that whip the immune system into an exaggerated frenzy over normally harmless substances.
- Chiropractic boosts the immune system. When there is a disconnect between the tissues and the bodies problems occur.
- There are healthier choices than over the counter chemicals—that just cover up the symptoms.
- The problem is, you have impaired immune system. This can affect your work life, home, and overall happiness.
- Some people would be surprised to find out that your local Chiropractor can guide you through the process during allergy season and help you to get through it much easier and with fewer drugs and chemicals.
Some pragmatic solutions to seasonal allergies
- Can talk about typical treatments vs. Holistic treatments
- Home remedies: Apple Cider Vinegar, raw honey, bromelain, zinc, essential oils, and of course, vitamin C.
- Pay attention to the food you’re eating. Some foods like meat and dairy could be causing an inflammatory situation.
- Reducing the stimuli can alleviate the onset and manage the symptoms better.
- Regulate stress hormones. Adrenal glands are fed directly by spinal nerves. An aligned spine can help regulate the amount of cortisol the body produces.
- Support the respiratory system. Proper alignment will keep those pathways open.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Andrea Auerbach
Dr. Andrea Auerback ‘s healing hands, warm heart and deep concern for her patients make her the leading sought-after chiropractor in New York’s metropolitan area where she has been practicing for over thirteen years.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.