Available for Interviews: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is a social entrepreneur, impact investor, humanitarian, endangered animal and rescue advocate, world’s premier pet lifestyle expert, bestselling author, and TV personality.
What Wendy Diamond can say in an interview on
Rescue Dogs & Covid:
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor to answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
What Dr. Taylor can say in an interview on the
Link Between Hormones and Our Well-Being:
- Getting the full picture of what’s going on hormonally in the body helps to get on the right path to mental wellbeing.
- These symptoms mimic bipolar disorder. Many times people are told they are dealing with bipolar but are never tested for hormone issues. This is a big problem because it can absolutely be a hormone issue. Continue reading “What Do Hormones Have to Do With Your Mental Well-Being?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD, can answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
What Dr. Taylor can say on the Health Benefits of Coffee:
Coffee is better for you than many might think . . .
- Coffee got a bad wrap in the 1950s. Coffee was linked to heart disease and many cancers. The problem with the studies in the 1950s is that people who drank AND smoked were not excluded from the study.
- In reality, coffee has 2.5 times the amount of antioxidants as blueberries.
- There are over 19,000 studies that link coffee to many health benefits…
Continue reading “The Myth and the Real Truth About Coffee”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D.
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
What Dr. Colleen Cira can say in an interview on
What exactly is “high-functioning depression?“
- High functioning depression refers to someone who struggles with depressive symptoms (sadness, tearfulness, apathy, guilt, etc), but who continues to function quite well in their everyday life by going to work, maintaining social commitments, fulfilling responsibilities, etc.
Continue reading “Do You Have High-Functioning Depression?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Jason Deitch
Jason Deitch, is a Doctor of Chiropractic, author, international speaker, and social media expert. He speaks on health & wellness trends and the role of chiropractic care in family wellness. He is also the best-selling author of Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy Can Make You Rich.
What Dr. Deitch can say in an interview on Text Neck:
- “Text neck” has become a modern problem due to the rise in use in computers, laptops, and handheld devices—especially smartphones. Millions of children are walking around and looking down at their smartphones for far too long, becoming victims of text neck.
- The increase in the use of computers in school and access to smartphones (even at school) has led to a lifestyle of teens looking down. This is becoming a danger to their health & well-being.
Continue reading “Kids & Smartphones: Text Neck Concerns”
Dr. Eldred Taylor says IV Therapy is a great key to healthy living. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
What Dr. Taylor Says About IV Therapy:
Get More Energy and Healthier, Younger Skin
Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing
Here’s what Trevor Crane can say on this topic:
- Gone are the days when you needed “permission” from a group of people you’ve never met (aka a traditional publisher) to tell you that your book is worthy.
- While there are more authors than ever before, there are more publishers than ever before, too.
- There are more options for independently publishing a book than ever before. Continue reading “There’s Never Been an Easier Time to Become an Author”
With larger institutional and corporate investors now flooding into the crypto market, it’s become imperative that crypto cleans up it’s act of huge energy use and emissions (often from Chinese coal plants!).
Now a Brazilian company helmed by a Stanford and Credit Suisse alum, MOSS, is poised to change the dynamic with their MCO2 token that lets crypto investors clean up their carbon acts by buying and burning their token.
Each token is worth one carbon credit that takes 1 ton of CO2 out of the air. MOSS uses the money from selling the credits/tokens on impactful projects to save the Amazon, the lungs of the world! And they are sponsoring and carbon neutralizing one of the world’s most popular soccer/futbol teams, Rio’s Flamengo to celebrate! Their logo will be on the team’s socks, so they are covering their carbon and real footprints!
YouTube Explainer Video Link
Luis Felipe Adaime
Co-founder and CEO
BIO: Luis worked from 2012 to 2019 as the portfolio manager and partner for Latam equities long only funds at Newfoundland Capital Management. While at Newfoundland, Luis created the largest Latam ex-Brazil fund in the region for US and Canada endowments and pension funds, and the largest local equities fund in Argentina. Previously, he was a Managing Director of York Capital Management, working as a Portfolio Manager for the firm’s investments in Latin America. Prior to York, Luis was a Partner at BRZ, a Brazilian hedge fund, working as a commodities Analyst and Portfolio Manager for both their value and long/short funds. Luis began his career working as a Latin American financial institutions Research Associate at Credit Suisse and later moved to the bank’s proprietary desk in São Paulo. Luis holds a B.Sc. in Management Science and Engineering with minor in Economics from Stanford University and graduated cum laude from Phillips Academy, Andover. He is a native of Brazil and is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
What Luis Felipe Adaime can talk about in an interview:
- He’s happy to explain how carbon credits work
- He can also explain how crypto works/what NFTs are/why larger investors (Elon++) are coming into the space
- Why the crypto sector really needs carbon credits
- He can talk about what is happening in the Amazon and how MOSS tokens help there
- He can talk about their deal with Flamengo and how they’ll be helping the club become carbon neutral in travel and stadium energy use
Link to full press release
For more info check out the websites at https://mco2token.moss.earth/ and https://moss.earth/.
For Bookings Contact:
Susan von Seggert
Public Relations Consultant/
Film and TV Producer
Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing.
Trevor Crane is an entrepreneur, author and speaker dedicated to helping you take your life and your business to the next level. For over a decade, he has worked relentlessly to help people from around the world turn their passions into books, and be able to actually turn them into a business.
There’s Never Been an Easier Time to Become an Author… and this just might give people the excuse they need to focus on getting that book done (that they always had on the bucket list.)
Here’s what Trevor Crane, Epic Author Publishing, can say on this topic:
- Gone are the days you need “permission” from a group of people you’ve never met (aka: a traditional publisher) to tell your book is worthy.
- While there are more authors than ever before, there are more publishers than ever before.
- There are more options for independently publishing a book than ever before.
- Good news! There are more opportunities to monetize your book. This is what I show people how to do.
- Today, technology makes it easy for anyone to write and publish a book.
You can dictate your whole book. You can also get someone, inexpensively, to help edit.
- You’re not alone. The best (and smartest) authors on the planet use a TEAM of people to help them write and publish their books.
- Virtually EVERY successful author you’ve ever heard of, DID NOT write their own book. (At least not alone.)
- Behind EVERY successful book you’ve ever heard of, a TEAM of people who helped bring it to life.
Get that bucket list item done. Trevor can motivate your audience to get this life dream goal done.
Interview: Trevor Crane.
Trevor Crane is the founder and CEO of Epic Author Publishing. Crane is an entrepreneur, author and speaker dedicated to helping you take your life and your business to the next level. For over a decade, he has worked relentlessly to help people from around the world turn their passions into books, and be able to actually turn them into a business.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
Available for Interviews: Ed Vincent, CEO, FestivalPass.com.
FESTIVAL PASS is the world’s first live events subscription service across music, film, food & wine, theater, tech & innovation and more. Enjoy thousands of events locally and globally for one monthly fee.
Continue reading “10 Live Event Predictions in 2021”