Interview: Jason Deitch.
Jason Deitch, is a Doctor of Chiropractic, author, and speaker. He speaks on health & wellness trends and role of chiropractic care in family wellness. He is also the best-selling author of Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy Can Make You Rich.
Telehealth + How Chiropractors Play an Essential Role Today:
Chiropractors now play an essential role for people who can’t access the traditional health care system . . .
How can a chiropractor
help you during these Pandemic times
- Our nations entire health care system is being reinvented in real time right in front of our eyes.
- Most hospitals are not accepting patients for musculoskeletal pain and all elective surgeries have been cancelled.
- Chiropractors are filling an essential role in helping people who no longer have access to the traditional health care system and might not for months, maybe years.
- Chiropractors, whether their physical practices are open or closed, are adapting to these time by playing an essential role by offering new Telehealth services for people seeking:
- Counseling for increased pain due to the emotional stress of Social Distancing and Shelter in Place guidelines
- Organic pain-relieving exercises recommendations
- “Check-in & check-up” Telehealth sessions with a lifestyle-oriented doctor
- Nutritional counseling, stress-management coaching, ergonomic evaluations for at-home offices and more
- We have close to 1000 doctors sign up for our CalmCampaign.com.
This is a public service campaign for your healthcare practice to stay active, stay engaged, and demonstrate your leadership.
- The Smart Chiropractors QuickStart Guide to Telehealth was recently launched. Telehealth Reference Guide (pdf)
A New paradigm
Here’s a link to an informative interview Dr. Deitch conducted with Dr. Arno Burnier on what you can do to stay safe and stay well today:
Available for Interviews: Jason Deitch.
PR Managing Editor
Success in Media, Inc.