Available for Interviews: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is Certified Expense Reduction Consultant advising businesses on keeping more of the money they make. He is also the author of Expense to Profit: Eliminate The Costs That Sabotage Your Growth.
What Marc Freedman can say in an interview on
Cost-Saving Office Tips:
1. Review invoices and compare services needed versus services being paid for.
2. Survey your employee population about the new normal of remote working and what works for each individual.
3. Speak with your landlord about your office footprint to consider reducing space and renegotiating terms of your current lease.
4. Compare current solutions for telecommunication and data services for a remote workforce.
5. Analyze SaaS services for usage to determine appropriate subscription levels.
Interview: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is a Certified Expense Reduction Consultant and Founder and CEO of Expense to Profit and currently serves as the Chief Cost Evaluator of Expense to Profit, expertly advising his client management team on how to help people to successfully achieve business and financial growth goals. He utilizes 40 years of experience by efficiently implementing his comprehensive solutions to control client costs and focus on individual successes. Freedman recently released his book, Expense to Profit: Eliminate the Costs that Sabotage Your Growth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.