Available for Interviews: Leonard Butterman
Leonard Butterman is the President of BioSafe Gloves, LLC. Right now we have face masks and rubber gloves for safety but there’s a big problem. Neither kills viruses. In fact, the gloves people use now just move viruses and bacteria around. There is a new tool on the market, BioSafe Gloves. These gloves kill viruses.
What Leonard Butterman can say in an interview:
Now is not the time to relax your preventative measures during this second wave and busy Holiday travel. Even though people are “Covid weary,” you still need to fight and keep your guard up.
BioSafe Gloves is a new product that kills viruses [see news release].
These gloves stop the spread and growth of viruses on contact.
- The Global Virus Network has confirmed that our gloves kill COVID-19 as well as other viruses. [See news release].
- The best way to protect yourself is to use BioSafe Gloves along with a mask.
- This is a groundbreaking new step. It is the first glove that prevents the spread and growth of bacteria on the glove. Its game-changing technology. Gloves are Treated with BioProtect ™
- Food Safe—EPA registered, FDA approved antimicrobial.
- The chemical is proven to last for up to 30 days once you start wearing the glove
- Why would anyone not want this glove? Everyone needs to help stop the spread.
- This is a game changer in the fight. We can provide any data you need on this story.
Every extra step you take makes a difference in stopping the spread and keeping you safe!
Commercial of BioSafe Gloves
as seen on CNN and Fox:
“In today’s world, we can all better protect ourselves now with BioSafe Gloves. Wearing these gloves and doing everyday activities will make the world a safer place.” –Leonard Butterman
Interview: Leonard Butterman
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.