Interview Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley, is a dedicated attorney who has been handling legal matters for pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical devices, information technology and other technology companies for over 30 years. He has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship.
Talking Points from Phil Crowley
for Startups About Speaking to a Lawyer First:
Many business owners seem reluctant to engage a lawyer until they run into a problem. Actually, having an experienced business lawyer as an advisor can save you time, frustration and money by:
- Identifying unwanted potential or actual liabilities the company may not be aware of while there’s time to reduce or eliminate them.
- Identifying unrecognized strategies to use the law to enhance the value of the business (e.g. protecting intellectual property, objecting to unfair business practices of other companies).
- Familiarizing your counsel with your business’s opportunities and challenges so that he or she can tailor advice and approaches to problems that fit your unique situation.
- Helping the business owner identify, engage cost-effectively manage appropriate specialty counsel (e.g. patent lawyers, litigation attorneys) when needed.
- Permitting your counsel to work with your business to create fixed-price services that allow for enhanced predictability of costs.
Head the potential problem off at the path: Talk to a lawyer today to prevent unforeseen problems tomorrow.
Available for Interviews: Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley is an attorney for over 30 years who is passionate about helping grow technology companies seize opportunities and avoid expensive legal mistakes as they make ideas come to fruition. Mr. Crowley has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship. He is the Managing Partner at the Law Office of Philip P. Crowley, LLC. Visit Phil Crowley on the web at www.CrowleyLawLLC.com
Director of Public Relations
Success in Media, Inc.