Interview: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight Holcomb is a marketing guru who can come on an explain with this marketing tactic is smart, saavy and why businesses should be capitalizing on this technology.
- Have you ever visited a website and then days or even weeks later, those products continue to pop-up while your browsing the web in other areas? This isn’t by accident.
- Imagine that instead of being creeped-out by this, if you could use this to become a savvy marketer to have intel and visibility from prospective buyers to help remind and nudge them that you can solve their problems.
- In this segment, we’ll discuss re-marketing, also known as, re-targeting. Re-marketing is a brilliant way to utilize “Just-In-Time Marketing.”
- Knowing that you are not wasting money on banner ads and ad placement that is not in the right place or the right time—with money being wasted on disinterested people—is where you want to be.
- Using technology to be a smarter, more informed marketer is critical to stay ahead of the competition and continue to gain market share.
Available for Interviews: Dwight Holcomb.
Dwight W. Holcomb is the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller The Lean CMO: How Small Marketing Budget Can Produce Big Results, is a Member of the Forbes Business Council and the host of the business television show, “SaaS CEO Success TV.” The show airs on the C-Suite TV Network which has global distribution in over 59 million households and more than 90 million views per month.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.