Available for Interviews: Dr. Donna Perillo, DC, CNS, NMD; creator of “Arthriticise for Low Back and Neck Pain,” “Decrease Stress and Anxiety in 21 Days,” and the “Habits of Healing” podcast.
What Dr. Perillo Can Talk About:
- Symptoms that interfere with exercise: runny nose, watery eyes, sinus
congestion, sore throat, skin rash, asthma, headaches, fatigue, coughing,
and chest congestion.
- Treatment of allergies: saline nasal sprays, saline irrigation, humidifier or
vaporizer, hydration, rest, moist heat on your face, anti-histamines,
decongestants, herbs and supplements, craniosacral massage,
craniopathy, chiropractic, and acupuncture.
- Air quality: check the air quality if not good try to running inside or wear a
mask to keep particles out of your mouth and nose.
- Food allergies: can aggravate environmental allergies.
- Allergy: an immediate or delayed abnormal adverse immune system
reaction to certain substances known as allergens or antigens.
- Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic disease in the U.S., costing
the health care system billions of dollars annually.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Donna Perillo
Dr. Donna Perillo is DC, MS, NMD, CNS, is the owner and director of the Chiropractic Healing Center of NJ, a wellness center incorporating chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, nutrition, and stress management. Her goal is to help her patients create a happy, healthy and vibrant lifestyle by addressing their physical, emotional, and nutritional needs. Here, she weighs in on a common, frustrating topic for caregiver and child alike—eating, and the often lack of variety in the diet of a child.
Success In Media, Inc.