Available for Interviews: Trae Bodge
Trae Bodge (“True Trae”) is a shopping expert and the national spokesperson for GiftYa, which is an exciting, new way to send gifts to the people we care about. GiftYa is like the Venmo of Gifting. Sending Gift Cards, are old, impersonal, and out-dated. Sending GiftYa by text is new, exciting, can be personalized, can never be lost, and wont lose value.
What Trae can say in an interview on
Early Black Friday deals:
- This year is different (in more ways than one) including the holiday shopping season which has already begun with Early Black Friday deals starting to post from such retailers as Best Buy, Target, Walmart and others. Trae Bodge shopping and retail expert can walk you through tips and some of the hottest items and ideas available already.
- From tech accessories to kitchen items to clothing, there’s a sale for just about everyone. See sample list below.
- If you know friends or family members who have their eye on a specific item to receive or purchase over the holidays, since the sales are starting early, why not give them a holiday gift early to help them out? Give them a GiftYa, a new digital gift-giving platform that has reinvented gift giving, you can text a personalized e-gift to more than 5,000 national or local merchants in the U.S. within seconds. It links directly to your credit or debit card for super convenient and contactless shopping, enabling recipients to spend the money on items they have their eye on.
- Do your research early and decide on what item/items you would like to purchase. Check regularly as some items go on ”door buster” sales which are the cheapest, but only last a few hours.
- Some hot items: Kitchen sales are plentiful this month—perfect timing for any extra cooking you’ll be doing for Thanksgiving!
Specials for Thanksgiving
- Gourmia GAF698 Digital Air Fryer: This 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer features Fry Force 360° Technology and 12 One-Touch cooking functions. From November 5-22 at Costco, save $10 off the $49.99 price.
- Kenyon Portable City Grill: This grill is designed with urban or small-space living in mind. It is portable and there is no smoke or open flame, so it can be used indoors or outdoors. From November 12-30, save $100 off the $475 price.
- Sodastream: This handy kitchen appliance enables you to enjoy endless fizzy water using refillable bottles. At Walmart.com, get the Black Fizzi Kit, which contains a Sodastream, a BPA-free reusable bottle, and a CO2 canister, for $49.99 (originally $82.43). Valid November 25-December 5.
Sales From Clothing Retailers
- Aerosoles: This footwear brand provides stylish shoes that deliver comfort, support, flexibility, and fit at an affordable price. From November 3-9, save 30 percent off boots. From November 10-23, save 30 percent off sale items and 50 percent off the Outlet.
- Angel Jackets: This clothing brand that sells trendy and high-quality coats and jackets is offering up to 32 percent off men’s wool jackets. Get an extra $20 off with code W20. Valid through November 30.
- Coalatree: This eco-minded clothing and gear company known for its sustainable apparel, hammocks, blankets, and bags, is offering early Black Friday deals. Save 20 percent off site wide November 2-16.
Apple just just launched their iPhone12 models, and with a new phone you always need new accessories! This month, you’ll find deals on accessories—for any phone such as:
- ChargeTech: This company provides portable access to power, tech sanitizing products, and organizational devices to improve the way technology is managed and stored and are offering:
- 40K AC Portable Power Unit: Save 38 percent off $299.
- ChargeTech Portable Power Station 125k: Save 31 percent off $699.
- The Power Strip Charging Station: Save 43 percent off $349.
- Kingston 64GB Canvas Select Plus 3-Pack Memory Card + Adapter: This 3-pack of microSDs is perfect for shooting high-resolution photos or filming and editing HD videos. Through November 14, save 30 percent off the original price of $32.99 on Amazon. The 64GB Canvas Select Plus 2-Pack Memory Card + Adapter is also on sale on Amazon for 20 percent off (originally $21.99).
- SOUL: This brand of high-quality and colorful audio, noise canceling, and wireless products is offering 20-40 percent off select items from Nov. 24-30. Deals include 40 percent off the ST-XX and ST-XS2 wireless earbuds.
- VAVA Biometric Thumb Drive: This new portable fingerprint-secured USB storage stick is available in 500GB, 1TB, and 2TB and has ultra-fast transfer speeds. Special early pricing starting at $89 and up (will be $131 and up).
Interview: Trae Bodge
Trae Bodge is a smart retail expert with a passion for helping people save money and get the best value from their purchases. She is now excited in helping to get the word out about GiftYa, the newest trend in digital gift-giving—and a most welcome safe and convenient way to shop during our trying times amidst the Coronavirus. GiftYa, a beautifully presented personalized gift alternative that cannot be lost or stolen, provides the ability to buy an e-gift for any merchant—local and national, small and large—anywhere in the country and delivered in seconds. From the convenience of your smartphone, you can deliver an immediate e-gift, or schedule it for a special date, personalize it with a photo or video, a message, and most importantly, select that special local store, restaurant, spa or bed and breakfast that lets the recipient know and appreciate how much thought went into it.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.