Available for Interviews: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a comprehensive financial planner and co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, and the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
What Melissa Myers can say in an interview on
Why All Women Need to Hire a Financial Planner:
- Women, we need to ask good questions. Such as, “How does this apply to me?”
- Listen to the financial celebrities and consider how the advice they’re giving to millions of people actually applies to you, in your specific situation.
- Many times I hear women tell me that they know what to do, they just don’t know how to do it.
- They also know that because they don’t know where to start, they’re challenged to persevere and get the results they want.
- There are many variables to one-size-fits-all financial advice which need to be taken into consideration as they apply to your goals: age, lifestyle, assets, debt, children.
- Utilizing a rules of thumb planning approach is better than nothing but most likely, it won’t be the most effective or efficient path to your success.
- Getting a second set of eyes on your finances is key. A financial planner can give you the thumbs up and reassurance that you’re on the right track and that all of your affairs are in order.
- They’ll also let you know where the gaps are, give you strategies to bridge those gaps and be your accountability partner in the implementation phase of your plan.
Interview: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a heart-centered financial planner and typically works with women who are solely responsible for their own financial future. She helps them align their money with their values so they can live their ideal lives and be a blessing to others. Myers is a business owner, co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, creator of Sunkissed and Blessed lifestyle brand, and has been a featured guest on podcasts: Diary of a Small Town Girl and Casa DeConfidence.
Melissa is passionate about empowering women with money and is also the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.