Available for Interviews: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is Certified Expense Reduction Consultant advising businesses on keeping more of the money they make. He is also the author of Expense to Profit: Eliminate The Costs That Sabotage Your Growth.
Talking Points / What Mark Freedman can say in an interview
on Managing Post-COVID Business Expenses:
Hire an Expense Reduction Consultant to manage business expenses will save companies thousands and thousands of dollars.
Here are some areas that need to be examined in the post-COVID environment:
Reducing your office or real estate footprint:
- Reconfiguring your office layout to better suit the needs of a smaller in office presence, potentially adopting hoteling
- This provides for growth in your employee base without having to secure additional square footage
- Review employee parking spaces and cancel any unused
New federally mandated medical coverage for the COVID vaccine and related medical costs
Information Technology Expenses
Convergence of in-office IT costs and mobile workforce related expenses, such as:
- Cyber security, VPN services, email protocols
- Phone service solutions, shifting desk phones to mobile devices
- Stipends for mobile device and internet service
Business Insurance Coverages and Costs
- Liability for a remote workforce
- Review cyber security language within policy to confirm coverage
Interview: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is a Certified Expense Reduction Consultant and Founder and CEO of Expense to Profit and currently serves as the Chief Cost Evaluator of Expense to Profit, expertly advising his client management team on how to help people to successfully achieve business and financial growth goals. He utilizes 40 years of experience by efficiently implementing his comprehensive solutions to control client costs and focus on individual successes. Freedman recently released his book, Expense to Profit: Eliminate the Costs that Sabotage Your Growth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.