Here are a few things Dr. Taylor would say in an interview:
- All of these problems are caused by an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone.
- In order to balance something, one has to first accurately measure the hormones.
- Hormones cannot be balanced based on blood testing.
- Menopause symptoms are NOT due to a lack of estrogen in 80 % of patients.
- Saliva testing will show that most women are suffering from a lack of progesterone.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Success In Media