Here are a few things Carol Barkes could say in an interview:
- People talk more than they listen and they talk in an unproductive manner.
- People listen but don’t really hear. Instead of listening so they can just wait to respond, people should listen like detectives.
- People argue about the wrong things. They focus on principles instead of interests.
- We cannot move past conflict because it is the “principle of the matter”.
- We forget to pay attention to nonverbal communication.
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results.
Success In Media