Available for Interviews: Leonard Butterman
Leonard Butterman is the President of BioSafe Gloves, LLC. Right now we have face masks and rubber gloves for safety but there’s a big problem. Neither kills viruses. In fact, the gloves people use now just move viruses and bacteria around. There is a new tool on the market, BioSafe Gloves. These gloves kill viruses.
What Leonard Butterman can say in an interview:
- BioSafe Gloves is a new product that kills viruses (Full News Release)
- The Global Virus Network has said that our gloves kill COVID-19 as well as other viruses. We are waiting on full EPA approval.
- There are so many risks and challenges in the school environment and BioSafe Gloves can help reduce the risk of getting Covid 19.
- These gloves are food-safe and can be used to eat and be worn throughout the day to reduce the spread of germs from surface to surface.
- The chemical is proven to last for up to 30 days once you start wearing the gloves
- BioSafe Gloves are EPA registered and FDA approved antimicrobial.
- Every student and teacher should use these gloves, along with masks, to keep themselves and others around them safe.
Commercial of BioSafe Gloves
as seen on CNN and Fox:
“In today’s world, we can all better protect ourselves now with BioSafe Gloves. Wearing these gloves and doing everyday activities will make the world a safer place.” –Leonard Butterman, President of BioSafe Gloves.
Interview: Leonard Butterman
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.