Available for Interviews: Dr. Karyn Eilber
Karyn Eilber, MD, is a board-certified urologist, an associate professor of urology & OB/GYN at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and is an expert in women’s health and men & women’s sexual wellness.
What Dr. Eilber Can Say about
Boost Libido & Intimacy:
The following factors are common in all healthy, sexual relationships:
- Establish Healthy Habits. Just like exercising regularly keeps you in shape, so too regular sexual activity helps maintain normal sexual function.
- Focus Nutrition & Exercise. Eating a healthy diet and regular exercise can boost your self-esteem which makes you feel more confident and sexy.
- Aim to Reduce Stress. Stress negatively affects a person’s sex drive so it’s best to minimize as many stressors as possible and incorporate activities both mental and physical that can swing the pendulum the other way.
- Supplement With DHEA. DHEA is a precursor for the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen, so a DHEA supplement could help your libido if you don’t want to take prescription hormone replacement.
- Allot Time. As with any goal worthy of achieving, setting time aside to make a positive difference is key.
Interview: Dr. Karyn Eilber
Karyn Eilber, MD, is a board-certified urologist with sub-specialty board certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and has over 20 years of experience taking care of women’s most intimate needs. She is an Associate Professor of Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and is the Associate Program Director for the Cedars-Sinai Urology Residency Training Program. Prior to joining Cedars-Sinai, Dr. Eilber served at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s Urology Department, where she gained extensive experience in pelvic reconstruction following cancer treatment.
Dr. Eilber’s research focus has been in the field of urogynecology, and she has published multiple peer-reviewed manuscripts and book chapters. In addition to being a member and past president of the Los Angeles Urologic Society, Dr. Eilber is a member of the American Urological Association, the Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital reconstruction, the American Urogynecologic Society, and the Society of Women in Urology. She is also a Founding Medical Partner of Doctorpedia.
Dr. Eilber earned her bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Sciences from the University of California, Riverside, which was an accelerated 3-year premedical program that allowed her to matriculate into the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine (UCLA). She completed a general surgery internship, urology residency, and female pelvic medicine fellowship at UCLA.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.