Available for Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth and coaches investors throughout southern CA. He is also a national speaker, financial coach, and advocate for financial literacy.
What Chris Janeway can say in an interview about
Investment Advice Today:
- Inflation worries, interest rates, debt ceiling concerns, international unrest & renewed COVID-19 worries are among the many factors driving markets lower.
- What should investors be doing right now? Are markets still primed to push higher after this dip or is this the beginning of a larger correction ahead?
- Investors should evaluate their plans. For most, the focus is long-term and they should work with their advisor to truly understand their portfolio risk exposure. If it’s part of the plan, you should stick to it! If you can’t afford the volatility, you shouldn’t be exposed to the risk in the first place!
- Then they should prepare for patience. When markets are volatile, even confident investors can feel shaky. These wild trading days are often the times we see the largest increases in prices right next to the decreases. Flipping coins to guess what each day will be like will drive you crazy. Trust the plan and let it do its job.
- Another important idea is to be sure your portfolio is still what you intended. Does it need to be rebalanced now or as a result of major market moves?
- Finally / ultimately people need to avoid any impulsive decisions. Before the stress of volatility sets in, determine your plan and give yourself the steps to follow to get through it when it eventually comes. If you aren’t confident in your process, work with an advisor who’s willing to educated and coach you through it all.
Interviews: Chris Janeway
Chris Janeway is Founder & CEO Fourth Point Wealth, a wealth management and coaching firm which manages over $100 million, helping families build confidence and grow their wealth.
Chris founded Fourth Point Wealth to fix the broken investor experience. Chris works with individuals and organizations who value collaboration with a financial coach, and he’s developed a process that helps investors identify their goals, pinpoint gaps, and truly understand their wealth. Chris is passionate about client education and believes that, through a clear focus on coaching, investors are more likely to remain confident and committed to their long-term plan and avoid common imprudent decisions that damage our financial future.
When Chris is away from the office, he loves to golf, coach youth sports, and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Katy, and their sons, Brennan and Graham.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.