Available for Interviews: Teddi Ann Barry
Teddy Ann Barry, Esq. is a family attorney and writer who has been serving families through divorce and custody and has been practicing family law for over twenty years, and also comes with a wealth of experience in mediation and collaborative law. She is also the author of The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Divorce in Colorado.
What Teddi Ann Barry can say in an interview on
- While some may scoff at the idea of a Prenuptial Agreement we advise couples to sign the prenup and insure the love!
- Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich are finally divorced after separating 2 years ago. Lucky for them, they determined there wouldn’t be spousal maintenance or shared property upon marriage.
- Prenups can address many financial issues that cost couples so much time and money to divide at the time of a divorce.
- Whether spousal maintenance, property, business interests, future retirement, and earnings, prenuptial agreements should be seen as an insurance policy saving couples from the costs of a litigated divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements also work as a guide for many couples to clearly discuss and understand how they will—or will not—share money, property, and business interests during the marriage.
- Many business partners also demand that their business partners sign premarital or post-marital agreements to protect the business from divorcing spouses.
- Whatever the reason, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements will ensure a much easier and less costly divorce.
Recent People article:
Interview: Teddi Ann Barry
Teddi Ann Barry, Esq. is the Founder of Teddy Ann Barry, PSC., and has been an attorney for over twenty years. Other areas of law practiced are mediation and collaborative law. Teddy is based in the Cherry Creek office and practices family law exclusively. She is also the author of The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Divorce in Colorado: Get In, Get Out, Get Over It.
Teddy is a former guardian ad litem and Respondent parents’ counsel, representing the best interests of children placed in the custody of the State and the parents accused of abuse and neglect of their children by the State.
As an alumna of Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska for both her undergraduate and Juris Doctorate degrees, Teddy is proud to have been educated at Creighton University which is one of 28 Jesuit Catholic universities throughout the country, that teaches, among many wonderful values, service. I have been serving others in family law since 2000.
Teddy has been a business owner for over 17 years and continues to build a firm with experienced and well-respected professionals who can offer the highest level of client care, advocacy, skilled negotiation, and litigation if and when absolutely necessary.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.