Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
Talking Points from Ron Karr on
How to Deal With the Unexpected:
Succeeding Despite Crisis
- What Is Your End Goal? When something horrific or unexpectedly happens, it is important to first think about your end goal. How do you want to come out of this situation? It must be passionate because there will be bumps along the road. If you are passionate about the end result you will get back up on the bike and keep pushing forward.
- Only Carry Out Actions Dedicated to Your Goal. In a crisis you will be bombarded with actions of all kinds. You only have time to concentrate on the actions that are germane to your goals. Prioritization is key.
- Seek Counsel. Identify the issues you need to deal with and seek out experts in these areas. Seek their counsel to either validate your strategies or provide ideas you have not thought about. In an emergency it is very difficult to see clearly on your own.
- Take Care of Yourself. it is important to ensure you are physically and mentally at the top of your game to handle the crisis appropriately. Make sure you exercise and do whatever it takes to reduce your own fears. Meditation, long walks—whatever works for you.
- Celebrate Successes. A crisis like Covid-19 is a marathon, not a sprint. It is very important to celebrate your successes along the way. Even small things like going on a 4-mile walk without stopping. The more your brain recognizes that you are achieving goals, the happier and more fulfilled we will be. And you will feel stronger to continue to fight for what’s important to you.
Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Speaker, Strategist, and author of Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. For 36+ years, Ron Karr has excelled at sales and leadership positions, for which he is recognized as the leading “Sales Success Expert” and has appeared as a guest on national TV including FOX , Bloomberg, C-Suite Newtork and others. Once President of the National Speakers Association, he is an in-demand Global Keynote Speaker. He is the owner of Karr Associates, Inc. in Westwood, NJ.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
Ron Karr Social Media Handles: