Interview Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley, is a dedicated attorney who has been handling legal matters for pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical devices, information technology and other technology companies for over 30 years. He has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship.
Talking Points from Phil Crowley
on Business Interruption Insurance:
- The COVID-19 epidemic teaches us about selecting business interruption insurance.
- Most policies now except epidemics and/or quarantines.
- Business people and their organizations should lobby their legislators to require companies that provide business interruption insurance to offer an option to cover epidemics and/or quarantines.
- I don’t favor retroactively requiring coverage from insurance companies that disclaimed coverage—and did not set up reserves for this type of incident.
- I do favor requiring companies to offer the option on a going forward basis and permit the market to determine which companies succeed in actually writing the policies.
Available for Interviews: Phil Crowley.
Philip P. Crowley is an attorney for over 30 years who is passionate about helping grow technology companies seize opportunities and avoid expensive legal mistakes as they make ideas come to fruition. Mr. Crowley has also spent nearly 25 years on the board of trustees of the Stevens Institute of Technology, with substantial involvement in the oversight of academic innovation and entrepreneurship. He is the Managing Partner at the Law Office of Philip P. Crowley, LLC. Visit Phil Crowley on the web at www.CrowleyLawLLC.com
PR Managing Editor
Success in Media, Inc.