Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
How Well Do You Handle Change or Surprises?
A How-to For Getting What You Want in Tough Times
Quarantining and dealing with the changes caused by COVID-19 can either be seen as a problem, or as an opportunity.
Here are some strategies
- Remove your emotional response to the change
- Recalibrate to the overall outcome you wish to achieve…
- In recalibrating, we can make a list of options and new paths to take
- When change comes, sometimes we don’t have experience and we really have to rely and pay attention to our intuition
- Make sure what you are trying to achieve is in alignment with what you want in life.
Ron started his business in 1988. He can tell the story of going from a corporate environment to working from home. It was strange and uncomfortable. So, he rented office space, put on a suit and tie and went to work. It felt like work now.
Eventually, that dress wasn’t the norm and he changed with the times. Hiring staff started in a traditional way and eventually shifted to a gig economy approach. All of those things shifted over time.
Now with a shift back to working from home, he realized that it was ok to reinvent his life, his living location (moving somewhere warmer) and how he runs his business.
COVID-19 is presenting all of us with a choice. A choice to get out of our comfort zone.You can look at change as a painful experience, or you can look at it as an opportunity to change and grow.
Ron can expand this segment in a direction
you want to go for your outlet.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.