Available for Interviews: Tibor Deme
Tibor Deme is a Sports & Nutrition Specialist, Elite Personal Trainer, and Habit Transformation Expert. He is also the Founder of LifeBoostFit and accompanying app.
What Tibor Deme can say in an interview about
How to Attain and Maintain a Healthy Weight:
- It is generally true that naturally thin people don’t diet or count calories. While genetics are a factor, the more likely answer as to why these fortunate people continue to stay fit is the result of the cultivation of a healthy lifestyle. When you’re eating a diet filled with fruits and vegetables, limiting meat and dairy, and opting instead for plant-based options, in addition to avoiding processed foods and sugar, there’s no need to count calories.
- 80% of people who lose a substantial amount of weight gain it back—and then some. The reason why 20% of people are successful has to do with BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION. These people have identified the ‘habit loops’ which drive poor eating habits and have, with consistency and time, adopted new, healthier habits which serve them for the long term. My team’s app, LifeBoostFit, has a heavy emphasis on Habit Transformation through guided meditations, designed to create awareness about current negative eating habits and slowly stripping them down to bring about healthier behavior which eventually becomes automatic.
- As a Nutrition and Sports Nutrition Specialist, the most important advice I can provide is to stay away from processed foods and sugar. Staying healthy means a full commitment to meal preparation so that healthy options are available when you’re hungry and open the fridge!
- More than half of the U.S. population is overweight, and about 45% are obese. Many developed countries in Europe have seen this same increasingly growing health issue. The answer is simple: we eat too much processed food, and we have become addicted to sugar.
- We are in the middle not only of a pandemic but of a massive health crisis concerning obesity and the countless underlying illnesses obesity creates.
- Educating ourselves and creating daily healthy habits will people get on track and maintain their personal fitness and weight goals.
Interview: Tibor Deme
Tibor Deme is a Sports & Nutrition Specialist, Habit Transformation Expert, and Certified Elite Personal Trainer, is the owner of LifeBoostFit. LifeFitBoost is a program that kickstarts your healthy lifestyle by combining hand-delivered, nutrient-rich meals OR DIY Nutritional Support, coupled with an in-home or in-office Personal Training and a HabitBoost™ Mind-Strengthening Series. He also provides in-home or office nutrition and fitness services for the Los Angeles, CA area.
With Tibor’s new LifeBoostFit app, newly launching in the App Store this month, he hopes to broaden awareness of the importance of nutrition in disease prevention and quality of life. His philosophy is, ‘obesity is not a shame, it’s a symptom of an unhealthy lifestyle.’ Tibor, who has helped so many on their personal journeys towards a healthy lifestyle, often says: “It is much easier to engage in healthy living at whatever stage of life we’re in than it is to try and ‘get healthy’ when we fall ill.”
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.