Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say in an interview on
- Benefits: reduce stress and anxiety, lower down blood pressure, alleviate headache, improve digestive complaints, improve mood
- Types: breathing exercises, gratitude, focus, visualizations, self-compassion, alleviate pain and suffering
- Begin with Realistic Goals. Just like anything that has something to do with forming new habits, the goal isn’t perfection. It is getting things done, one little step at a time. Change is mostly uncomfortable, at least in the beginning, so set realistic and tolerable goals. Follow it consistently as much as you can. Sometimes creating a low-investment buy-in is the best way to get started. Even if it’s a 1-minute meditation. Anyone can find 1-minute right?
- Reinforce It. Creating a routine for meditation can be a struggle at the beginning but could lead to amazing results when consistently followed. Set a specific time of the day for meditation and follow it. Use timers, alarms, and whatever you can to remind you that “hey, it’s time!” Pair your meditation with another routine
- Don’t Let Your Feelings About it Decide Your Actions. It’s perfectly normal to have some resistance to starting or sticking with a meditation practice. But just because you ‘don’t feel like doing it’ doesn’t mean you should listen to that inner voice. Take the action that is consistent with your goals and desires.
Interview: Dr. Alice Fong
Known as the “Virtual Stress Doc,” Alice Fong, ND, helps busy professionals break free from their stress and anxiety so that they can focus on what matters to them using a 5-step holistic approach. She is the founder and CEO of Amour de Soi Wellness, which offers one-on-one wellness programs, corporate wellness workshops, e-learning, and resilience training courses.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.