… and Why You Need to Know
Interview Dr. Eldred Taylor
Here are a few things Dr. Taylor could say in an interview about how a blood, saliva, and urine test can tell you more about your hormone levels.
Your hormones can affect the following:
- Poor Sleep
- Night sweats / hot flashes
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Brittle nails
Here are a few details on testing:
- Blood testing for hormones is inaccurate.
- Blood testing should not be used to manage hormone replacement
- Saliva is much more accurate and prevents overdosing hormones.
- Urine is more accurate than blood but not as accurate as saliva.
- I was trained as an Ob/Gyn we never drew blood to test for hormones
- This is why all young women get birth control pills without any testing
- Saliva testing would allow the problem to be fixed and not just covered up
Getting tested helps many people feel like they got their lives back.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Dr. Eldred Taylor is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.