Available for interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Eldred Taylor, MD, to answer all of your women’s health questions regarding hormonal imbalances and how to correct them. Dr. Taylor is a leader in the hormone industry and is passionate about helping women while using a holistic functional medicine approach.
Here are a few things Dr. Taylor could say in an interview about how a blood, saliva, and urine test can tell you more about your hormone levels.
Your hormones can affect the following:
- Poor Sleep
- Night sweats / hot flashes
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Brittle nails
Here are a few details on testing:
- Blood testing for hormones is inaccurate.
- Blood testing should not be used to manage hormone replacement
- Saliva is much more accurate and prevents overdosing hormones.
- Urine is more accurate than blood but not as accurate as saliva.
- As an Ob/Gyn we never drew blood to test for hormones
- This is why all young women get birth control pills without any testing
- Saliva testing would allow the problem to be fixed and not just covered up
Getting tested helps many people feel like they can address any underlying issues, symptoms, and help them get their lives back on a healthy track.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor
Eldred Taylor, MD, is an expert in functional and anti-aging medicine and is President of the American Functional Medicine Association, a nonprofit which educates healthcare providers and the public on functional (wellness) medicine. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection. Dr. Taylor is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.