Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Mike Evangel could say on
Being More Active During Colder Winter Months:
Here are some tips on how to avoid being so inactive this winter.
- The average person gains 5–7 pounds during the winter.
- This is due to a combination of inactivity and holiday indulgences.
- There are actually better opportunities for vigorous outdoor activities during the colder months because you aren’t as concerned with heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
- Some great outdoor cold-weather activities include hiking, skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, snowboarding, and chopping wood.
- Indoor activities include using a standing desk, martial arts, basketball, volleyball, pickleball, racketball, badminton, ping pong, tennis, dancing, yoga, aerobics, cardio machines, weight lifting, and other exercise machines.
- There are plenty of physical activities available, no matter the season.
- Keep moving and stay healthy!
There are so many activities and exercises we can do to stay in shape. The key to sustained success with any fitness goals is choosing activities that are fun and make you want to come back for more.
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with a master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.