Available for Interviews: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is the Founder & CEO of the Ducere Global Business School, and as a thought leader on innovation within education, is creating some of the industry’s most innovative educational platforms and projects. He is a regular media contributor on topics of business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and has appeared in articles including Wealth Creator, Marketing Magazine, Business First, Smart Magazine, Start-Up Smart and Business Builders.
What Mat Jacobson can say in an interview on
Affordable, Accessible, and Relevant University Degrees:
- A California business school has teamed up with publicly accredited British universities to revolutionize US Higher Education
- Fully online bachelor and masters degrees from $14,500 TOTAL Tuition (not yearly costs)
- Multiple entry pathways for non-traditional students. Such as MBA’s for managers who didn’t complete a bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree pathways for those that don’t have satisfactory SAT’s and GPA’s.
- Exclusively relevant and applied education. Specialized job ready courses only. No general education in viking history or algebra.
- No more sitting stressful exams or irrelevant papers to academics. Assignments are industry-based and applied to students’ field of work.
Interview: Mat Jacobson
Mat Jacobson is Founder of the Ducere Global Business School, which has been recognized by the State of California, the US Congress as well as numerous global awards for transforming access to higher education. He is a global leader in disrupting the education sector, and has founded three education startups (The prior two were ultimately sold to publicly listed companies.).
As the founder of Ducere, Jacobson, together with hundreds of world leaders ranging from Presidents to heads of the UN and CIA and global companies, are transforming education to overcome systemic barriers to be relevant, applied, affordable, and accessible.
Jacobson is also a keynote speaker and has given talks on education innovation from Harvard University to European governments.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.