Interview: Carol Barkes
Here’s some talking points on what Carol Barkes would say on an interview about problematic business relationships:
- Many questions are about change management and there are some simple neuroscience techniques to make this easier for everyone.
- Still others are about workload and fairness, which is actually the leading cause of workplace stress. Talking about this is one of the best ways to save businesses money. In fact, annually US businesses lose over $300 billion in financial resources due to stress.
- Communication is another topic that often comes up with difficult business relationships and there are a ton of simple, easy ways to make this better.
- Power struggles are another key topic and learning the different types of power and when and how to manage them can be super beneficial.
- Finally, simply understanding the brain and what is going on under the hood can better help people both relate better to others as well as understand why they (and we) do what they do.
Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results. She is also a speaker, educator, and author of the bestselling book: Success Breakthroughs: Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Secrets for Breaking Through to Success.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.