What Dr. Mimi Secor, author of Debut a New You, took up competitive bodybuilding at age 62. She can say some of these things about how to reach new lifestyle goals:
- Things are different. You’ll get injured more easily.
- You do have time.
- It’s not too late to change your life, debut a new you.
- Fat around the middle CAN be changed.
- Nutritional issues… what to eat and when to eat it are different. It requires more precision.
- Alcohol is the enemy of weight loss… it shuts down metabolism.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor is a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.