Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is the founder of BabyGotBooked and ImpactWithInfluence and author of the new book, How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. Here, readers can discover practices and nuggets of truth that have the power to transform the way they desire, dream, and receive.
What Geeta can say in an interview on
How You Can Actualize Your Dreams in Life:
If you were free to want what you truly want, without shame or judgment, what would that look like? And more importantly, what would that feel like?
Here are some strategies:
- Figure out what you truly want and wean yourself off other peoples’ agendas.
- Spend 10 minutes per day developing discernment (where you learn your own preferences without judgment).
- Use your body as a tool to “physualize” instead of merely visualizing your goals.
- Use your emotions and physical sensations as a filter with which to make decisions towards your biggest goals.
- Learn to “receive” and cultivate a simple daily practice around it so you start to notice all the ways your vision has already come to life in the present.
Many of us have been taught to distrust our desire. To question our growth, and tune out our deepest wants and needs in favor of “hustling” towards the finish line at any cost. But too often when we reach that finish line, we discover we don’t want it anymore, or that it was never our desire in the first place.
What if you weren’t in conflict with the energy of your own expansion?
What if you were free to feel, to dream, to want deeply, every single day?
Interview: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is an expert in the field of publicity, marketing, and helping small business owners to grow, and author of How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. She is also an award-winning journalist, national speaker, and is passionate about entrepreneurship and DIY business growth strategies.
As a coach and course creator, and with a lifetime of being a Type A overachiever, Geeta Nadkarni has learned to own her vision and live it fully. By trusting her desires and opening up to receiving her deepest wants, she discovered new pathways and manifestations she’d never imagined.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.