Interview Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor can discuss in depth on how to manage depression with proper attention to lifestyle adjustments. Combined with medication, research has proved promising in managing depression more effectively.
Talking Points from Dr. Mimi Secor
on the Lifestyle Effects on Depression:
Lifestyle Effects on Depression
- Multiple research studies support the benefits of lifestyle changes to manage depression and anxiety disorders.
- Effective lifestyle interventions include physical exercise, quality nutrition, improved sleep and meditation.
- Researchers have also found that exercise can be effectively combined with antidepressants to manage depression.
- Neurobiological effects of exercise on depression and anxiety have also been elucidated in recent research.
- More integrative approaches are being used in the treatment of depression and anxiety with very promising results.
(Dr. Mimi has done considerable research for the above Talking Points.)
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.