Available for Interviews: Raphael Velazquez
Raphael Velazquez, NSCA CSCS, is the founder of VELA, and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, celebrity trainer, and body transformation expert. He is also the author of Core Fitness: Your Best Shape, Looking and Feeling Great.
What Raphael Velazquez can say in an interview on
How to Keep Your Mind & Body Healthy:
These are 5 simple ways to accomplish your long-term fitness goals and get your health back on track . . .
- Meditate Daily. Meditating daily allows you to work on your mental health. Take 5 minutes a day to allow yourself to take time to meditate and it’ll help you feel less anxious, become calm and present. After beating covid, you definitely are looking for a sense of normality. This will allow you to be logical when you’re in spaces with a lot of people and do your best to stay healthy.
- Move Daily. Now that you’ve beaten corona, let’s improve your work capacity. This is the amount of work that you can do within a given time period. It’ll be low in the beginning. Set days to do cardio to work on your aerobic system, have days to workout, and start off conservative to build yourself back up.
- Set Goals. Setting new goals for yourself will be great because you will be able to get clarity, become excited and be looking forward and moving past corona. Set 1 goal for your health, one for fitness, and one for nutrition. Start with one small goal and continue to make them bigger and harder to attain.
- Be Realistic. Getting back into shape is possible and you will, over time. With your goals, understand that it’ll take some time. Be realistic when you will be attaining your goals and work on them daily.
- Abide by the 365% Rule. This goes with being realistic. Focus on improving 1% a day. That’ll equate to 365% after a year. Be consistent, build habits, and you’ll be amazed to see where you are in 6 months, one year, 3 years. Keep at it.
Interview: Raphael Velazquez
Raphael Velazquez, NSCA CSCS, is the founder of VELA, and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, celebrity trainer, and body transformation expert. He has built an unparalleled rapport within the fitness and entertainment industry. With years of experience in sculpting and transforming physiques and minds, Raphael formulates and implements techniques catered to the specific goals and needs of each of his clients. Best known for his work in strength and conditioning, Raphael possesses the expertise and professionalism needed to successfully meet demands and sculpt bodies and minds, while coaching his clients to fully embody their best lives. Raphael’s style is evident in the results you see in his clients, his physique is equally important. Recently featured in the Equinox “Impossible Happens” campaign, Miami Swim Week, New York Fashion Week, and Good Morning America with Brooke Burke.
Raphael also has a B.S. in exercise physiology, and in addition to training celebrities, entrepreneurs, and everyday people, he is a motivational speaker, a passionate advocate for the youth being a member of Mastermind Connect, and is devoted to serving others along their journey.
Raphael comes from a Dominican household. As a first-generation American, Raphael looks to be an example to inspire other first-generation Americans to go for their dreams and make them a reality based on one’s circumstances, resources, resiliency, creativity & grit.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.