Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state of the art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Mike Evangel could say on Therapeutic Lasers :
Therapeutic lasers have been used to help manage pain and to accelerate healing for over 15 years. Now they are being used to help COVID-19 patients recover faster.
- Therapeutic lasers were shown in triple blind studies to preserve and improve the thickness of the diaphragm and to help COVID-19 patients that were on ventilators improve their respiratory function.
- If this therapy works on these severe cases, it may even work better on less severe cases.
- The therapeutic laser trial decreased invasive intubation time/need by 18% overall, and decreased mechanical ventilation time/need overall by 23%.
- The trial is the first of its kind to evaluate an off-label use of a safe and effective non-pharmaceutical medical device. This could greatly benefit COVID-19 patient health outcomes.
- The red and infrared light energy produced by therapeutic lasers accelerate the production of energy in the mitochondria, which will help to accelerate tissue repair.
- 50% of sunlight is infrared, which is a reason why we feel so good when we are out in the sunshine.
Off-label use to treat COVID-19 has been investigated for drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, both of which have significant potential side effects. Off-label use of therapeutic lasers to treat COVID-19 has virtually no adverse side effects.
If the emergency use authorization with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is approved, health insurance reimbursement should be right around the corner.
Study Published in Chiropractic Economics
“I have used the exact laser in this study
for the last 11 years.” –Dr. Mike
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.