Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
Talking Points from Ron Karr on
How to Deal With the Unexpected:
Succeeding Despite Crisis
- As we are facing one of the worst health and economic crises in human history, taking care of our emotional wellbeing can be just as important as maintaining social distancing and washing hands.
- Stress, fear, and negative thoughts have been documented to cause physical ailments that can be devastating.
- You can take care of yourself mentally during this crisis and release the pressure valve in your brain before it becomes too late.
- Fear is emotionally controllable. Fear results when our emotions are not controlled.
- When our emotions get out of control, our cortisol goes up.
- When our cortisol increases, it impacts our emotional well-being.
- And it impacts our ability to make sound decisions.
- Fear is not real and unfound. It’s our perceptions that are not based on reality. They are based on our stories that we have ingrained in ourselves. For example, when you were young if someone said that you were not good enough, you would likely take that into adulthood and it will be connected to fear.
- When the fear hits and you pause, many times you can mitigate the impact it has on you.
Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Speaker, Strategist, and author of Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. For 36+ years, Ron Karr has excelled at sales and leadership positions, for which he is recognized as the leading “Sales Success Expert” and has appeared as a guest on national TV including FOX , Bloomberg, C-Suite Newtork and others. Once President of the National Speakers Association, he is an in-demand Global Keynote Speaker. He is the owner of Karr Associates, Inc. in Westwood, NJ.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
Ron Karr Social Media Handles:
Preview YouTube video Velocity Mindset TM – You Need The Right Attitude To Have Velocity | Ron Karr