Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
Talking Points from Ron Karr on
How to Deal With the Unexpected:
Succeeding Despite Crisis
- As we are facing one of the worst health and economic crises in human history, taking care of our emotional wellbeing can be just as important as maintaining social distancing and washing hands.
- Stress, fear, and negative thoughts have been documented to cause physical ailments that can be devastating.
Continue reading “There’s No Vaccine for Fear: Leading Through a Pandemic”
Available for Interviews: Roger Hall
Dr. Roger Hall has a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is an Executive Coach to entrepreneurs and leaders, and is an in-demand public speaker throughout North America.
What Dr. Roger Hall can say in an interview about:
The Relationship Between Fear & Control:
Exploring Fear & ContRol
- Why people are micromanagers.
- If you’ve ever had a micromanaging boss, that boss is likely to have been very afraid.
- Fear and control are inextricably linked.
Continue reading “Micromanagers: The Relationship Between Fear and Control”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points on What Dr. Cira Can Say in an Interview
On How to Manage Anxiety and Find Mental Health Support:
Headlines across the United States report Coronavirus-fueled mental health crises. It is not surprising that we have witnessed a surge in depression and anxiety-related disorders as the pandemic impacts every state in our country.
How to Managing COVID-19 Anxiety
1) Control What You Actually Have Control Over