Available for Interviews: Dr. Travis Parry
Travis Parry, PhD, is a speaker, coach, and educator and has a passion for helping others in achieve a healthy work/life balance. Parry is also the author of the #1 bestseller, Achieving Balance: Make Time to Reach Your Business and Personal Goals in an Overworked World.
What Dr. Parry Can Say in an Interview on
Fears That Can Affect One’s Life in a Negative Way:
- What holds people back the most in setting and achieving goals are the fears that they face. Subconsciously they are keeping you from moving forward while consciously they are actually motivating you, and thereby creating a tug of war in your mind that causes a lot of stress.
Continue reading “Two Fears That Will Hold You Back in 2021”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say
in an interview on Anger:
- Anger is a powerful emotion that can be motivating and calls people into action, yet at the same time, it can be destructive and harmful to ourselves and others. The riots at the Capitol last week were a clear demonstration of anger getting way out of control leading to harm, destruction, and deaths.
Continue reading “Politics & The Capital Siege: 6 Steps to Better Manage Anger”
Interview with Dr. Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points from Dr. Cira
On Seasonal Affective Disorder:
The question of whether or not more people are being affected by SAD/Depression due to COVID is an easy one to answer: YES. 1,000% yes. People who have never experienced mental health issues in their lifetime are experiencing difficulties now due to COVID, so for people who are already prone to SAD/Depression, this is even more difficult.
COVID makes life harder for so many reasons:
Continue reading “How to Cope With COVID-Related Seasonal Affective Disorder”
Available for Interviews: Roger Hall
Dr. Roger Hall has a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is an Executive Coach to entrepreneurs and leaders, and is an in-demand public speaker throughout North America.
What Dr. Roger Hall can say in an interview about:
The Relationship Between Fear & Control:
Exploring Fear & ContRol
- Why people are micromanagers.
- If you’ve ever had a micromanaging boss, that boss is likely to have been very afraid.
- Fear and control are inextricably linked.
Continue reading “Micromanagers: The Relationship Between Fear and Control”
Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
Talking Points from Ron Karr on
How to Deal With the Unexpected:
Succeeding Despite Crisis
- As we are facing one of the worst health and economic crises in human history, taking care of our emotional wellbeing can be just as important as maintaining social distancing and washing hands.
- Stress, fear, and negative thoughts have been documented to cause physical ailments that can be devastating.
Continue reading “There’s No Vaccine for Fear: Leading Through a Pandemic”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points on What Dr. Cira Can Say in an Interview
On How to Manage Anxiety and Find Mental Health Support:
The pandemic continues to fuel a mental health crises in the United States. Over the past year we have witnessed a surge in depression and anxiety-related disorders as a result.
How to Managing COVID-19 Anxiety
1) Control What You Actually Have Control Over