Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
What Ron Karr Can Say In an Interview:
- What America needs right now are more leaders . . . not politicians. Politicians are focusing on the election and playing the game like they usually do. We can’t do that. We need to come together like we did after 9-11.
- If we don’t change the way we lead, we won’t get past this.
- Leaders bring people together. Leaders get people on the same page. This will be a defining year for leadership.
- Moments like this (COVID-19) is when we show what America is made of. This is when we are supposed to come together. This is when we are supposed to put politics aside and solve problems. We’ve done it before and we can do it again.
- This is a defining moment for America. We are at a crossroads in history.
- Some will emerge as the ones who put politics aside and focused on being the best leader they can be.
- Will there be a reckoning for those who played party games during this crisis. I certainly hope so.
- Great leadership is essential to unify our country right now.
Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Speaker, Strategist, and author of Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. For 36+ years, Ron Karr has excelled at sales and leadership positions, for which he is recognized as the leading “Sales Success Expert” and has appeared as a guest on national TV including FOX , Bloomberg, C-Suite Newtork and others. Once President of the National Speakers Association, he is an in-demand Global Keynote Speaker. He is the owner of Karr Associates, Inc. in Westwood, NJ.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
Ron Karr Social Media Handles: