Available for Interviews: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a comprehensive financial planner and co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, and the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
What Melissa Myers can say in an interview on
How to Build Wealth in the New Year:
Live a More Generous Life and Find Greater Happiness
Using Money Systems
- The old adage that you need to “live on less than you make” to build wealth is only partially true. Here’s why: It doesn’t take into account happiness or health. Our personal health, the health of our people, and the health of our relationships are a form of wealth too.
- There’s an art to building wealth. There’s also an art to being more generous and finding happiness.
- Let’s start with the “art.” Like an artist creates her masterpiece, you get to create your masterpiece for greater happiness, generosity, and wealth.
Here’s the 4-Step Process
Evaluate. Automate. Reevaluate. Adjust.
- Evaluate. What makes you happy? What areas of your finances make you happy? What areas of your life make you happy? What money areas need to be changed or improved to bring you greater happiness?
- Automate. Get the satisfaction of immediate results by setting up systems. Systems will help you stay on track. Establish automatic transfers to move money where you want it to go.
- Reevaluate. Periodically have a meeting with yourself and reevaluate your values, level of happiness, and your finances.
- Adjust. Take action and do a reset in areas that have changed or no longer align with your quality of life standards.
And always seek professional advice when needed. When you know what you want and are unsure about how to make it happen, hire a CFP® for the how-to you need to get to wherever your financial wealth destination is.
Interview: Melissa Myers.
Melissa Myers, CFP® is a heart-centered financial planner and typically works with women who are solely responsible for their own financial future. She helps them align their money with their values so they can live their ideal lives and be a blessing to others. Myers is a business owner, co-founder of Kar-Mel Financial Planners, creator of Sunkissed and Blessed lifestyle brand, and has been a featured guest on podcasts: Diary of a Small Town Girl and Casa DeConfidence.
Melissa is passionate about empowering women with money and is also the bestselling author of Going Rogue! Unconventional Financial Strategies for Women.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.